We are looking for an internship fluent in Swedish, with experience in creating value, who knows how to proactively identify the needs of the market. We believe the necessary skills for this profile, are those skills that belongs to a sales person with an entrepreneurial spirit
We are looking for a professional with experience in creating value, who knows how to proactively identify the needs of the market.
We believe the necessary skills for this profile, are those skills that belongs to an entrepreneur focused on innovation, with knowledge in B2B sales area of technological products and services.
Knowledge in the POS and retail sector is a plus.
Challenges must be your daily moto, you are passionate about new technologies, digitalisation and sustainability able to connect with players at different levels.
ClowID is a Customer Engagement SaaS Platform that provides real time view of purchasing behaviour insights and a better way to engage customers, by leveraging digitization of the in-store purchase process.
Our platform allows merchants to obtain more individualized customer data that they can leverage for personalized, closed-loop customer engagement strategies, and direct marketing campaigns.
We were founded in 2019 and are currently part of the MINC Incubator program and Start Up and Growth Nordea Program.
ClowID’s core values are sustainability, accountability, curiosity, transparency, responsibility, and equality.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to define and execute a winning Go-
- Generate and qualify leads _ sales prospecting
- Customers research, implementation and follow up
- Cold calling and cold emailing
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans
- Develop and maintain a customer data base (POS Software Developers and
Undergraduate student majoring in Sales, Marketing, or Business (other majors may be considered on a case by case basis)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
Driven and creative
Entrepreneurial mindset, can-do attitude, and ability to be self-motivated without constant direction/managerial oversight
Prior use of CRM is a plus
High ethical sense in all his/her actions.
- Practical experience with current content and product marketing and sales strategies
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing and business professionals
- Opportunity to help contribute directly to the growth of an exciting new company
- Flexible schedule for students
Cover letter and CV in English required