We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Marketing Manager to join our management team! As a Marketing Manager you will mainly be responsible for developing and implementing new marketing strategies, reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Manager’s primary objective is to partner with sales and to drive growth and revenue.
The ideal candidate can “helicopter up and down,” to be highly strategic in allocating investment and resources to drive outcomes, but also hands-on to ensure successful execution. The Marketing Manager will thrive in actively partnering with sales, enjoying a high degree of interaction with customers and with the market.
We believe the necessary skills for this profile, are those skills that belongs to a marketing person with an entrepreneurial spirit. As essential skills for this position we emphasise on a team leadership, able to be motivated and motivate the team even in times of high pressure, target oriented and with a high ethical sense in all his/her actions
ClowID is a Customer Engagement SaaS Platform that provides real time view of purchasing behaviour insights and a better way to engage customers, by leveraging digitization of the in-store purchase process.
Our platform allows merchants to obtain more individualized customer data that they can leverage for personalized, closed-loop customer engagement strategies, and direct marketing campaigns.
We were founded in 2019 and are currently part of the MINC Incubator program and Start Up and Growth Nordea Program.
ClowID’s core values are sustainability, accountability, curiosity, transparency, responsibility, and equality.
1. Design and implement the ClowID global Marketing and Communicationstrategy (on and offline), from verifying the buyer persona to finding the communication channels or contact points between company, partners and clients.
2. Define the ClowID Marketing strategy for the MVP implementation of the Customer engagement platform – Go to market
3. Define the ClowID Marketing and Communication KPIs
4.Track and analyse the data performance (KPIs) to develop metrics that support decision making across all channels
5. Strength ClowID brand identity
6.Define, Plan, and managed the ClowID Marketing and Communication budget
7.Build a brand-new Marketing and Communication team based in Sweden.
8. Marketing and Communication process implementation.
9. ClowID Web online content and communications responsible, SEO/SEM, Social media, CRM (Hubspot), Community management, Public relations
10. Support on the ClowID funding strategy definition and communication
5+ years’ experience in Marketing
Language skills: Fluency in Swedish and English, Spanish is a plus
Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
Regularly produce and present reports
Experience in Go to market plans for B2B SaaS solutions a plus
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent presentation skills
MA in Marketing, Management, or similar relevant field
Cover letter and CV in English required