These conditions regulate and establish the applicable conditions when you access and use the ClowID Services (hereinafter “the services” or “our services”), either as a user of the App or by browsing through our web services. Your acceptance is essential for the use of our services, so if you do not agree, please refrain from using them and, where appropriate, uninstall the application from the device.
From ClowID we are concerned about the environment, and of course you too, that is why we have created and made available our App in order to help you manage all your receipts and purchase guarantees in a simple way while taking care of our world .
Who we are?
We are a customer engagement platform, for merchants primarily in retail and HORECA, enabling smoother transactions at on-premise purchase points and fostering better customer experiences. For consumer perspective ClowID is an app where users can keep all receipts and warranties in one place while protecting their personal information, the app will provide an ID number, therefore no ID, no Phone, no name will be disclosed.
The software and the APP are owned by YSP CONSULTING GROUP AB (from now on ClowID), with registration number: 559185 – 6421
You can contact us:
- By phone: +46 763 94 63 01 (Suecia)
- By Email: support@ClowID.com
- By mail: LÅNGÅRDSGATAN 1, 21121 Malmö, Sweden.
ClowID offers services related to a digital platform for the management of your receipts and warranties in a comfortable and easy way, including the ClowID App and the website (www.clowid.com). For merchants we offer an easy installation software that will provide the possibility to send Smart receipts to your clients and the use of a Customer engagement platform.
Through the ClowID App you can received your purchase receipts in any of the establishments connected to ClowID, by using your ClowID number, and you will receive your ticket directly on your smartphone, avoiding printing on paper. Also, the ClowID App will allow you to be informed of the best offers from our linked establishments through the reception of “push” notifications on your device. For this last function, activation of location services will be required.
Acceptance of the conditions and modification
The use of our services related to the mere navigation through our website, also implies the acceptance of these conditions to the extent that they may be applicable, specifically in relation to the correct use of our services, intellectual property rights, as well as the Policy link to our website.
Modification of the general conditions
ClowID reserves the right to modify these conditions at all times, as well as the services and features included, committing to communicate such changes through relevant and appropriate communication channels.
Registration to ClowID Services: Access and withdrawal
User access and registration
To access our services through our App, it is a prerequisite to register your user account. Access will be provided by ClowID through the registration process enabled, informing you the access has been approved.
Access to the user profile section allows the rectification of the personal data of the interested party. In no case will ClowID be responsible for the veracity of the data that was provided at the time of registration or in relation to the rectifications that may occur during the registration period, so that each user will be solely responsible for ensuring that the information entered is adequate, accurate and relevant.
Register as a user
It is an essential requirement that all registered users have an access password freely entered by the user at the time of registration, which will in any case be personal and non-transferable. This password must meet the minimum-security requirements established. The user may modify or recover said password at any time through the procedure established in the App.
In the event of any circumstance that leads to the improper use of the username and/or password, such as unauthorized access by a third party, if it gets lost, stolen or misplaced, it will be the user’s obligation to notify immediately to ClowID, so the appropriate measures can be taken and proceed, where appropriate, to the account cancellation. ClowID will be exempt from any liability that may arise from such circumstances.
Unsubscribe as a registered user
The user can, at any time, request their withdrawal from the user system, being sufficient to follow the standard process stablished in the APP.
In any case, once the cancellation is made, the user may request again to obtain an account by carrying out the registration process again. ClowID reserves the rights to do not process certain registration, if a misuse of the platforms has been detected, such as, a violation of the different rules or policies that govern this Website or any other action intended to cause damage to ClowID , its users, clients, collaborators and/or other ”stakeholders” when fault or negligence of the user is detected.
Correct use of the service
As a User, you are obliged to make correct, diligent and lawful use of our services, which means that you will use the services for the purposes for which it is intended, and that you will abstain from any use of the services and / or their content that is contrary to the law, to the public order, as well as any other action contrary to the provisions of these conditions. By way of example but not limitation, the user agrees to:
- Do not host, store, disclose, publish, distribute or share any material or information that is misleading, fraudulent or illegal.
- Properly protect the user’s own credentials, as well as maintain the confidentiality of the ClowID number linked to the user’s identity when it is not necessary for the use of the service.
- Do not request information regarding the credentials of other users, as well as the creation of false identities or impersonation.
- Introduce computer viruses, malware or any computer program that seeks to compromise, damage or alter ClowID’s systems, as well as its services or content.
- Respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of our services and their content.
Interruption and suspension of ClowID Services
In the situations detailed below, you agree that ClowID reserves at all times, and without prior notice, the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt or suspend the services, either partially or completely, including the suspension of your user account at any time in the following cases:
– Breach of these General Conditions
– Action contrary to law or in a way that may cause damage to ClowID or any of its users or interested parties.
– In the event of technical problems, interruptions and force majeure
– In case of legal obligation or at the request of authorities and bodies with powers to do so.
Likewise, ClowID may temporarily interrupt access to its services at any time when it is strictly necessary due to maintenance, security and/or technical issues.
ClowID disclaims all liability arising from any of these circumstances, which are listed below in a non-exclusive way:
– Possible damages derived from or due to mere interruptions, technical problems, malfunctioning of the ClowID Services, when they are originated from force majeure, illicit or malicious acts of third parties and situations beyond our control (computer attacks, supply failures, etc).
– Those damages caused by the malfunction of the services when they are derived by functions and software provided or managed by third parties, either in an integrated way to our services or provided in a complementary way.
– For situations derived from the lack of accuracy and veracity of the information provided by users.
– For the interruption and suspension of the service in accordance with the provisions of these conditions.
– Of any damage or violation of rights derived from the actions of third parties who fraudulently or unfairly use any information or content of ClowID for their own interests.
In relation to the web service (www.clowid.com) the user understands that:
– The content of the website is general in nature and has an exclusively informative purpose and effects. ClowID rejects responsibility for any information produced by/or published on its behalf when has not been authorised, as well as the responsibility derived from the misuse by third parties of the content.
– The user exonerates ClowID from any responsibility that may arise from interruptions in the availability of the website, whether due to malfunctioning of the web server or applications, the communications infrastructure, or the software and hardware used for navigation.
– In the case of including links to other web pages, ClowID declines any responsibility related to the access and use of said links.
Advertising and push notifications
The ClowID App includes advertising functions that establishments or merchants, linked to us, can use by sending “push” notifications that the user can receive directly on their device or smartphone. This implies for the user the reception of commercial communications or advertising from third parties through our platform, requiring access to the location of the device, so that it will be subject to the prior consent and acceptance of the user who must also activate the location functions.
Intellectual and industrial property
This application, its contents, such as graphics or logos, functions, source code and others belonging to the ClowID application is protected by the Intellectual and Industrial property law. Unless otherwise indicated, the intellectual property rights over these contents correspond exclusively to YSP CONSULTING GROUP AB. The user acknowledges that the use of the contents is strictly limited to the user’s personal purposes and that the reproduction, distribution, communication or transformation, not expressly authorised, constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights.
Likewise, the user will abstain from using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the web to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose. You will also refrain from marketing or disclosing such information in any way.
www.clowid.com is a domain of YSP CONSULTING GROUP AB. It cannot be used, except with prior express authorization, in connection with other non-ClowID products or services in any way that may cause confusion among our customers or disrepute ClowID.
Policy to link to web services
People or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink with ClowID services must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the ClowID services is not allowed without the prior express authorization of ClowID.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of this website or the services offered therein.
- The link will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ClowID
Under no circumstances will ClowID be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information or statements included therein.
Protection of personal data and cookies
- Responsible: YSP CONSULTING GROUP AB, with address at LÅNGÅRDSGATAN 1 21121 MALMÖ. (SWEDEN)
- Purpose: offer you the possibility of receiving your purchase receipts through ClowID on your smartphone.
- Users rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of your data; as well as, request the portability of your data, oppose the data treatment or request its limitation and / or withdraw the consent given, where appropriate; going to the postal address of the person in charge or sending an email to data_protection@Clowid.com. To facilitate identification, we recommend that the owner of the data attach a copy of their ID to the request.
Likewise, we inform you that you can file a claim with our Data Protection Officer at the email dpo@Clowid.com as well as the competent Data Protection Control Authority.
Our services integrate some functionalities compatible with other platforms, such as Facebook. These platforms give you the possibility to register, as well as generate and store your own content through the application, always after registering and accepting the conditions of use corresponding to each platform. When you register from one of these platforms, you accept that certain data such as name, surname and email address are provided to ClowID.
Access to data from your device, cookies and other similar mechanisms, analytics
The ClowID App collects and sends analytical usage information using cookies and other local storage devices. The use of the application implies acceptance of the use of these mechanisms and the derived data treatment in accordance with these conditions.
Communication and user service
You can contact ClowID through the contact details indicated at the beginning of these conditions, as well as through the web form.
For any questions related to these conditions, as well as a technical problem with the platform and its services, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative dispute resolution and arbitration
In compliance with the provisions of article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013, in the event that the buyer has the status of consumer, we inform you of the existence of an online out-of-court dispute resolution platform made available by the European Commission at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage where consumers will be able to submit their claims.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Both parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish courts, which means that the user / subscriber may claim their rights as a consumer in relation to these conditions, both in Spain and in their country of residence for consumers residing in the EU, and those consumers from third countries when so established by an imperative norm or forum.
History of changes in these conditions:
- Date: description of the change
- Date: description of the change
© 2019 CLOWID