We work to make a better, and more sustainable world.
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the CEO
We are looking for a professional with experience in creating value, who knows how to proactively identify the needs of the market.
We believe the necessary skills for this profile, are those skills that belongs to an entrepreneur focused on innovation, with knowledge in B2B sales area of technological products and services. Knowledge in the POS and retail sector is a plus, as well as go-to market strategies, MVP´s implementation, tests in the market (Early adopters-new clients- new users) ONLINE and OFFLINE.
Challenges must be your daily moto, you are passionate about new technologies, digitalisation and sustainability able to connect with players at different levels.
Who we are:
ClowID is a B2B Customer Engagement Management platform for merchants in consumer-facing industries such as retail and hospitality. Our platform allows merchants to obtain more individualized customer data that they can leverage for personalized, closed-loop customer engagement strategies, and direct marketing campaigns. We were founded in 2018 and are currently part of the Minc Incubator program. ClowID’s core values are sustainability, accountability, curiosity, and equality.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to define and execute a winning Go-To-Market Plan
- Generate and qualify leads _ sales prospecting
- MVP Early adopters research, implementation and follow up
- Cold calling and cold emailing
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans
- Develop and maintain a customer data base (POS Software Developers and Merchants)
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate student majoring in Sales, Marketing, or Business (other majors may be considered on a case by case basis)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Driven and creative
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can-do attitude, and ability to be self-motivated without constant direction/managerial oversight
- Knowledge of marketing tools (specifically HubSpot) a plus
- Prior use of CRM a plus
- Knowledge of and/or experience with topics such as digital transformation, customer experience, retail trends, and/or customer service a plus
- High ethical sense in all his/her actions.
What we offer:
- Practical experience with current content and product marketing and sales strategies
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing and business professionals
- Opportunity to help contribute directly to the growth of an exciting new company
- Flexible schedule for students
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales|
|LANGUAGE||Swedish and English, Spanish is a plus|
|SKILL / KNOWLOGE||Sales and Business Development|