We work to make a better, and more sustainable world.
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the CEO
We are looking for a professional with experience in creating value, who knows how to proactively identify the needs of the market.
We believe the necessary skills for this profile, are those skills that belongs to an entrepreneur focused on innovation, with proven experience in the B2B sales area of technological products and services. A consolidated background in the POS and retail sector is a plus, as well as go-to market strategies, MVP´s implementation, tests in the market (Early adopters-new clients- new users) ONLINE and OFFLINE.
Familiarised with the development and implementation of strategic plans, working hand in hand with the areas of Marketing, Communication, IT and General Management and capable to communicate effectively the solutions that the company offers to the market, in line with our brand identity.
As part of the essential skills for this position we emphasise on a team leadership, able to be motivated and motivate the team even in times of high pressure, target oriented and with a high ethical sense in all his/her actions.
Willing to build together with the team, a company focused on technology and sustainability, and capable of creating solid long term internal and external relationships.
With a clear strategic vision, dynamic, international and willing to create and convey new ideas and carry them out.
Challenges must be your daily moto, you are passionate about new technologies, digitalisation and sustainability able to connect with players at different levels.
Among its essential tasks will be:
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to define and execute a winning Go-To-Market Plan
- Generate and qualify leads _ sales prospecting
- MVP Early adopters research, implementation and follow up
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Develop and maintain a customer data base (POS Software Developers and Merchants)
- Build, maintain and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team
- Define, plan and manage the ClowID sales department budget
Working hours: 40 working hours per week
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales|
|LANGUAGE||Swedish and English, Spanish is a plus|
|SKILL / KNOWLOGE||Business Development, entrepreneurial spirit, visionary, resolutive, strong communication skills, target oriented, strategic thinking, proactive, experienced in sales and marketing|